Monday, May 13, 2024

Memorial Day

 -it happened about August 2022

-I was prompted to go to the supermarket late at night

-like with the comic story title The Miracle of Thirsty Thursday. And me seeing the full skeleton of a man lying in a ditch in paddocks up the Street from my home in James COOK Street when young

-I was on my bike and bought $120 of Groceries

-but outside the supermarket felt like I was going to COLLAPSE
-like the Earth and space and maybe Heaven collapsing in to ruin

-I went inside the supermarket and asked them to call an Ambulance. And they helped me

-     It was a really OUT OF IT NIGHT FOR ME

-a kind Security Guard from the supermarket named Susie drove me to the Hospital and stayed with me for 7 hours and more

-while I had 'TESTS' done on me

-I think now the strange night for me was set up to avoid space falling in to ruin

-all of it becoming like a dream I had in 1991. A lot of small white wrecked spaceships

-with maybe not only how I thought Earth might turn out but all of space with no power

-largely because of DC Comics' Jenette Kahn. Maybe trying to rig threats to places. To get miracles she wants. And to control me to ruin me

-I could tell she has companies on Earth ready to close. But maybe she gets rid of all across space

-with the risks to Power, sewage, Police and Prisons, all Medical treatment, any real food and maybe this way for good

-maybe it is the combined effect. From a world with a real Religion. And all the stars do to me. Trying to go along with her in setting up my fall. And harassing me And flooding their work with negative images about me

-the way about the most important person in the history of space gets treated. Like in my Post Bad Tidings

-and Earth going along with it

-the combined effect of these might knock out space. And even Heaven

-maybe too the Alternate Earth effects I daydreamed up in 1985 where people can be damned and transformed without their will would have gone everywhere too

-it is largely Kahn's fault. But also the stars and corrupt companies in on it with her. And the public for going along with it

-DC Comics and the stars of Hollywood are behind a lot of it. And this effects all space

-the problems caused by the corrupt and uncaring GROSS PRODUCERS 

-maybe because of that night in 2022 about August it was avoided 

-I got $120 of Groceries that night. And there's the chance my home is where the Garden of Eden is. And I will live safely until I die (skeleton) here getting Groceries each week if problems set in

-I call the problems that could have ruined space the Dehydration. Like I might have been the night I went to Hospital having little to eat the week before

-that night standing in front of the supermarket for some reason I tried a rocket and satellite 'Monitor' mission. Almost the most poor condition I had been in. Like I the new Messiah of Revelations me Christ carrying the Cross

-GROCERIES me CHRIST or REVERSE CHRIST?

-ANTI CHRIST. CHRIST as in THIRST for the DEHYDRATION effect I helped avoid

-like on the Cross Christ cries 'I thirst'

-'Universe Memorial Day'- like I see God basing the key points of Jesus Christ's life around mine this me 'saving space from their sins' or at least spreading Christianity and the good times everywhere. Is like Jesus dying on the Cross so we can be forgiven and have eternal life

-I felt like collapsing like I tried to turn off all power to space

-I might need to take 12 months out. It was a SECURITY Guard named SUSIE who helped me. Maybe telling me to leave for 12 months the time of the ASTROLOGY ring

-I had an idea I might 'need to take a year out from things' to avoid side effects from Earth corruption ruining all places

-but now I think it is that night for me. From 9pm for 7 hours. That was an out of it night. And when done it was resolved


No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...