Sunday, May 26, 2024

Rest I Want

 -I used to go to a group called Care and Craft

-years ago once I remember we took a Bus way out in to the countryside

-there was a small mountain / large hill

-the area had an out of it feel to it

-the mountain might have had an oval shape to it

-at the top of it was a RESTAURANT

-as in the REST I WANT

-it was a largish Restaurant taking up almost all of the top of that hill. We had a meal there

-it had a Biblical feel to it. Like Satan takes Jesus Christ up on the mountain and 'offers him anything.' Or like the final chapter of the Bible The Vision of John

-years after that trip I mentioned it to the Care and Craft Manager Helen / Heaven / Hell and she said that wasn't there

-in 2012 after a few months of heavy scanning comics for my Blogs. I had been getting agitated with Jesus etc

-one night I angrily said over the kitchen sink 'I would give up my soul / damn me for all I wanted

-the RESTAURANT. I might have imagined that. A RESTAURANT. Maybe saying from that time I can get the REST of what I WANT

-the RESTAURANT like my earliest memory coming in to live in our new home in James COOK Street for the first time and finding in a kitchen cupboard a tin of Griffins Sampler BISCUITS

-Captain James Cook was the Ship's Captain who first charted New Zealand / Rest I Want

-right before this I was thinking for maybe the first time RESTAURANT sounds like my home city TAURANGA  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...