Sunday, May 26, 2024

The End of the World

-I was cooking Toasted Sandwiches on my new appliance

-I might have destroyed the Universe. With only me passing through

-I was cooking CHEESE and SPAGHETTI toasted sandwiches. Like Captain Marvel's name The Big Red Cheese. I thought of two really long black hairs I found. One on my plate while eating the other I found on my bedspread. I thought of my $780, 000 INHERITANCE as in HAIRS. I tried to use one hair to wish for my own list of Captain Marvel powers the other to wish for an exact looking body as a man Christian Paredes in a magazine Fitness Add in 1995. Today I remembered in my Shazam (Captain Marvel) 1 from DC Comics in 1970. When the Wizard gives the boy his powers a large stone slab held up by a BLACK THREAD comes crashing on the Wizard AND KILLS HIM

-on the side of the Sandwich Maker what looked like an inch long yellow spaghetti looking worm was moving 

-I avoided using it. I threw them away and just walked away from the Maker

-the SPAGHETTI noodles like my Lawyer surname STRINGER

-I think the stars trying to steal my Inheritance and so my home. Might have caused the Universe and everything but me to be destroyed

-I saw the brand of the Toasted Sandwich Maker was BREVILLE. Sounding like DEVIL. For a while I might have had splits coming out of me out in space. As DAREDEVIL with similar powers to Daredevil / MATT Murdock. Like my name is MATTHEW AGER

-in 1980 while I was living in DARRAGHS Road / DAREDEVIL / DESTROYER. Several of us young people went in to the paddocks across the Road from my home. There was Reid's BACON Factory by the edge of it. Somehow some kind of PIG ran out. Like the pig should have been dead

-I raised a post of timber as if in self defense. Like Daredevil's and my BATON powers. Like the BACON Factory and like Billy BATSON is Captain Marvel. The Post like spaghetti. Darraghs as in Destroyer

-with me destroying everything. I could remove any threats so they don't come back in the next version

-I recently had delivered 5 old cheap Marvel Comics from the 1960s. One was Fantastic Four 68. When I saw the cover I realized it had on it. The Thing ensnared in a black creature with it's body around the Thing. The cover caption read 'It's Mission to Destroy.' Like the two times I felt hands on my back while I was asleep. Both times linked to someone each of those two days called The Destroyer

-in 1985 while maybe mentally ill I BROKE WINDOWS around the local houses with an AXE / baton and nearly hit my grandmother MAY ELSIE Ager / MAY or ELSE be, on the head with it. The day I came home from the local Psych Ward I was standing in my bedroom and my body for several seconds VIBRATED and I went BLIND. Like Flash is BARRY ALLEN

-the end of everything except me maybe caused or enabled by me recently being slightly unnerved. By stars saying my Inheritance will be stolen. That meant I could stay living safely in my own 'dream' home even if problems set in. A few months ago a number of times I read back what I had typed earlier. They didn't make sense, words and part sentences out of place. Some like a jumble. Like stealing an Inheritance. That would have secured me in my home for life and enabled me to repair and renovate it

-the DESTROYER as in SPECTRE. I not completely meaning to Destroyed everything except me. STARS DESTROYED OVER STARS plans to steal my Inheritance through my Lawyer STRINGER. I want it to secure me in my home for life no matter what difficulty 

-the inch long WORM. I had just paid for my last two books from a Dealer named WIG MORE. The two long black hairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...