Monday, May 13, 2024

Monitor

-I may have set up the Monitor about April 2023

-I had been waiting for a comic to arrive. Marvel Two in One 94

-on the front cover a centre Monitor screen with buttons around the sides of it

-like the last part of my Monitor idea

-that day a man from an Op Shop where I got a free MOBILITY / MONITOR Scooter from. That I tried having briefly

-he took me out with it

-there was a package in the letterbox. I was hoping it would be that comic. I had ordered it a while ago

-that was the furthest we went with the Scooter

-as far as NEW WORLD supermarket

-the whole round trip I had the comic still in it's envelope in the carrier of my Mobility Scooter

-so that might have been me acting out the steps of it

-or I might have set me up to actually do the rocket and satellites mission

-we stopped at the man's Op Shop

-a really long thin large white box was being delivered to there by STAR movers

-one of the movers an elderly man looked like STAN Lee

-the Op Shop was by where I would go for my haircuts at SCARLET Hair

-as we were just leaving my block early on in the trip we passed a home on the corner looking like the Falcon Crest home. A woman was going to the mailbox

-I had a T-Shirt on with a picture of the cover of the Amazing Spider-Man 186

-the villain of the issue CHAMELEON

-and the cover blurb 'Spidey cleared by the Police. Web-Head a national Hero'

-doing that trip that day with the comic in the Mobility Scooter's Carrier might have when things were ready sent out the miracles without me having to do the rocket / satellites / Death Star mission

-How to do a MonitorHow to do a Monitor   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...