Sunday, April 28, 2024

Peace and No More Tears

 -evidence there is no truth to Christianity

-and evidence I am not married and never will be


-the small mountain named MAUAO in the next town

-in 2017 I was 'told' to go to the base of it and repeat over and over


-BOP BUP BUP


-MAUAO as in the MESSIAH

-BOP BUP BUP

-like Phone ringing BEEPS. Like saying Christianity is a PHONY

-the mountain maybe set up to show me this


-MAUAO as in MARRY

-BOP BUP BUP

-like the Phone RINGING like saying any marriage I look like I am in is a PHONY

-and too saying I will never be married

-BOP BUP BUP like for every marriage it is really Phony

-and BOP BUP BUP like I DO, I DO, I DO will always be Phony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...