Sunday, April 7, 2024

Clocks

-at the end of 1990 I was lying in bed in the dark. From out of my wall somehow between my bed up against the wall. Came a man all in black. With a type of silent black electric chainsaw. I ran and turned the light on but he was gone

-he might have represented Deathstroke the Terminator who also has a power sword

-I had turned 22 that year one year past a 21st birthday

-I had been to UNIVERSITY that year for one year in a different city. Like saying I was at another UNIVERSE 

-I did a real poor attempt with my studies. Part of the problem I was in a rut and probably forces were controlling me

-I was given the assignment to read a book and write a paper on it

-I came close to making a real fool of myself and even bought the book The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

-the WITCH- WHICH super hero power's first letter I have to WHICH first letter of once themed rooms of my home

-the WARDROBE- I get the exact appearance of a man in a magazine Fitness Add

-the LINE- I TALK and have the same PERSONALITY I saw in him in the Add

-but I instead went to the University Library and just read a short story maybe called CLOCKS

-and I wrote up quickly my paper. And got a B for it. My best mark there and I think that was pretty strange

-CLOCKS like the Earth' people get their rockets each like I said in the YEAR 2028

-CLOCKS two lots of '12'. Like saying by creating '12' million dollars in one account of everyone it boasts the economy by '12' times

-CLOCKS as in Matthew AGER

-I had linked ideas to when I used to live at a Support Home. There was a graveyard running behind my room. At the end corner of it was a grave with a lovely looking woman with almost shoulder length black hair. The grave or her photo in the shape of a heart

-her name was NANCY BARBARA sounding like NARNIA. The country the book the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was set in. Having a gravestone behind my room with their name sounding like Narnia might mean something

-maybe it refers to me getting the body, personality and powers I want. Her grave read 'Pray for the soul of''. As if saying my soul is all that would be left of me. I just then tried praying for those three things

-when I was very young the only 2 real paranormal things I remember happening to me. In a ditch in paddocks at the end of the Street was lying the full skeleton of a man. (Soul). And I think maybe once lying in my bed in the dark. I saw through my bedroom ceiling a pair of lit up hands like they were praying (Pray)

-when the man's figure all in black came out my wall. At 22 and CLOCK like COCK it was almost like a manhood ritual for super hero powers. Like he was cutting my penis

-in 1991 a man came to my grandparents' front door during dinner. He reminded me of Slade Wilson (Deathstroke / Terminator). He looked different. He was tall, a sort of evil face and had black hair down to his shoulders at the back. But the way he came off was like saying he might be Deathstroke / Terminator  

-CLOCKS- the bullet shaped rocket with VICTORIAN decor

-I once had a bullet shaped Carriage Clock that never worked. They are often shaped like the Victorian bullet shaped rocket

-I got it at CASH CONVERTERS

-like the Carriage Clock for the rockets one day. And people's Cash Converted for the $12 million put in one account of everyone

-also at Cash Converters years ago I bought about 30 double episode VHS tapes of the series Star Trek the Next Generation

-today I receive The Golden Age

-about 1979 twice my grandparents took me to the next town Mount Maunganui. Each time I saw something paranormal

-the first time on a vacant section. A large RV sized flying saucer. The bullet shaped rockets

-the next time at a family's we only ever saw that time. A RICHIE RICH comic with a few hundred pages that was never made. The $12 million each

-the design of the Bullet rockets

-three stories tall. An upright bullet shape. Half glass dome roof. Dark brown on the outside. Victorian decor on the inside. Spiral staircase going up inside it

-ground floor- kitchen and dining area. Laundry and storage, front door

-first floor- bunk room. Bathroom. Lounge with as many of my books, comics and DVDs around the walls. A dark varnish bookcase going two thirds up the walls. And TV, video player in the gap space in the shelves for them. Disney+, NetFlix, YouTube Music fixed to now

-top floor- wooden planks like bench. On wooden pyramid shaped legs. Looking in to the table you can see down inside buildings etc on the planet below. You can teleport / steal food and other needed things up to this bench. And you can teleport up and down. Like my first DC Comic I bought. An Australian Planet Comics reprint. On their base floor of Farmers were comics for sale on plank benches like that. You can have the rocket in space and teleport to it if you need it

-the rocket maintains air, power, water etc It uses the Tracker top I bought. Like the Doom Patrol's old costumes. Like me? member Beast Boy was child actor on Space TREK 2020. That means the rocket and track places. The rocket automatically prevents collisions. It causes air or suitable conditions around the close outside of the rocket. The rocket travels on it's own by you touching the plank bench and willing where to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...