Thursday, October 12, 2023

A-Christ

-I might be the Anti-Christ

-in another life I might have been Beast Boy / Gar Logan of super-heroes team the Doom Patrol. The 1960s DC Comics version

-maybe connected to the CREWE murders of 1970. The Crewes look just like Beast Boy's adopted parents in the team

-still New Zealand's biggest unsolved murder case

-the CREWES as in CHRIST

-HARVEY and JEANNETTE Crewe

-HARVEY as in HEAVEN and HOLY

-JEANNETTE as in ANTI

-I was living at Maxwell Drive at the time. MAX as in 666

-maybe I am called the ANTI Christ is because of shocking treatment by me of Jesus Christ. Or never any help from him. And great social misjustice treatment from others. Leading to me having a grudge against society and Heaven especially Jesus Christ

-HARVEY CREWE as in HEAVEN CHRIST

-JEANNETTE as in JENETTE Kahn of DC Comics

-HARVEY like Jenette Kahn has a HARD direct personality

-ANTI I can give people the power to do almost ANY thing

-Anti Christ- I get my miracle powers from the Garden of Eden. In FRASER Street / REVERSE Christ

-my large sign in my back garden. A large Cross and a large sign saying TAURANGA SMALLVILLE. New HEAVEN and JERUSALEM

-my mother said my father said he was IAN from HASTINGS 

-IAN and HASTINGS like I am the ANTI Christ

-my apparent parents' names were IAN and CHRISTINE as in ANTI CHRIST

 -INHERITANCE sounds like ANTI CHRIST. IN ANCE HREIT

 -ANTI CHRIST the term might come from Jesus Christ wrecking my life over and over. Turning / Anti people and chances against me. Anti / winding me up all the time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...