Friday, October 13, 2023

Judas Iscariot

-I think I might have moved Judas Iscariot , Saul, Queen Elizabeth 1, Adolph Hitler and Eva Braun. Each to live safely in each a copy of my home. Maybe lasting as an afterlife for a long time. They appear as me in the units to fit things. I leave in their place life like but unthinking machine like robots

-when my grandparents first visited Tauranga. We first tried the Silver Birch Motel

-down the hill from my current home. That has the plant that provides my miracles

-we didn't stay at the Silver Birch. The room was RUN DOWN

-as in the Chariot

-as in because of corruption almost everything on Earth closes

-SILVER BIRCH the fault of the SILVER CHURCH and SILVER BITCH

-in the room we were going to stay in across the middle of it was a string and white sheets divided the room

-SILVER BIRCH like ISCARIOT was meant to have died hanging from a tree 'BIRCH'

-SILVER BIRCH / ISCARIOT BIRCH

-last year in 2022 my Support Staff had a meeting with me in my home. They were concerned in case I lose my home. My Lawyer and Trustee was retiring and I had been discharged from my Support Home

-straight after the meeting I crossed the Street to the Fish and Chips TAKEAWAY store. As I was crossing I passed a man I had thought might be the Anti-Christ or Satan. Like in the store I tried to cause several tragic historical figures to each have appeared to die earlier in life than their recorded deaths. And take them to live each in a separate copy of my home

-one person I tried to take was Judas Iscariot. As I crossed the Street maybe he passed me. He was slightly tall, maybe a dark skin color, maybe a goatee or slight beard

-he looked like Iron Man in films / Tony Stark. As in TONY / ANTI and STARK / CHRIST and IRON Man / IRAN. Like Revelations says the Anti-Christ rules all nations with an IRON ROD

-STARK as in ISCARIOT

-when I got in the Takeaway store that day I had another attempt to bring those people in to copies of my home. I went to pay for a $10 meal. I had $30 on my card then realized I still had $10 in my bag left over from the TAXI / Chariot. It was rare that I had money left over later in the week

-it was like about 2010 I was in a nearby bookstore. I saw (priced like the meal) a Disney Storybook Volume reduced from $29.99 to $11.99. I was asking the store owner if he would put it on hold for me. From behind me came a man looking just Walt Disney and cut in and paid for it all

-the sort of magical looking cover. My earliest memory is of coming in to live in our new home for the first time and finding a tin of Griffins Sampler biscuits in a lower kitchen cupboard. A few years later still maybe the first part of the 1970s I had a dream I found in the same kitchen cupboard an original Disney Story Volume. The cover like the one bought for me in about 2010. I found the tin of Sampler biscuits on the day we moved in. Like these people moved in to copies of my home as I was buying Takeaways

-the way the man who passed me on the Street looks to me like how Judas Iscariot might look. So somehow he might have been Judas crossing the Street passing me right before I took them

-he passed me on the Street with Silver Birch Motel just down the hill and along a block

-I later had the idea of one of miracles like gifts for people. To give Judas Iscariot. It caused anyone can will to completely destroy themselves. So there is not even any way of an afterlife. But where you were is a double person who takes over from you. And your problems until they die or end themselves. I gave this gift to Judas Iscariot. Now I see him meeting me that day by the TAKEAWAYS as I tried to give him and others the KEY to live in copies of my home. Like I had met Support Staff about my home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...