Sunday, October 1, 2023

Trouble is Spelled Killmister

-I want to say anyone I especially don't want to come in to 'the Garden of Eden' my home. All of the area the Garden of Eden covers

-gets trapped forever in terrible pain when they die

-and maybe they are blocked from coming on at the edges of the Garden of Eden

-in about 1978 my grandparents took me all the way SOUTH to the capital city Wellington to visit my mother CHRISTINE

-she bought me some comics. One had black and white reprint stories of horror comics

-there was a panel in it the Police are bursting through the bedroom door of a man saying Get up

-he might have been naked under a sheet. And maybe tall with fawn hair and chest hair

-years later I at High School saw there was an older student looking like that named

-BRENDAN KILMISTER

-or IRANINAN. And KILL the MESSIAH chance in you

-a few years ago. I had been unable to eat much for a while. I was thinking my Support Staff and others were having me on

-one day I locked all the doors and pulled all the curtains. Police had to let themselves in

-like in a same but anti way the comic's Police burst in the man's door. I tried to stay in bed to the very end. I was pulling my panther bedspread over me. I thought then it might be really the Beast of Revelations. And it might stop them from taking me

-in the anti of the comic panel the Police were really nice to me

-like me locking all the doors and pulling all the curtains of my home

-and like the Police having to pull my panther bedspread off of me

-that might act as a shield around the home so really unwanted people can't get in or are trapped forever in terrible pain




No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...