Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Star

-before I bought and moved in to my own home that provides my miracle powers. On and off I lived at Sunrise Trust. 4 sets of pairs of bedrooms with a bathroom and kitchen each. Like a Support Home for those with Mental Illness

-outside the end room which I had for a while. Over the fence was a graveyard

-at the end of the row of graves from the Street was a gravestone. It read Pray for the Soul of Nancy Barbara. There was a heart shaped black and white insert photo on the gravestone. Or the gravestone was shaped like a heart. A lovely looking woman's head. Slightly long black hair. 'Pray for the Soul' maybe referring to me saying the Bible may be fiction

-NANCY BARBARA / ANTI MESSIAH

-the woman resembled WALLACE SIMPSON. Like calling me like Mark WAHLBERG. NANCY BARBARA like calling me TONY STARK. SIMPSON as in my list of ideal super hero powers are worked out like SHAZAM or Captain Marvel

-PRAY for the SOUL- I get the exact same appearance as CHRISTIAN 'Paredes' from the Fitness Add. And too the same MESSIAH like personality I saw in him

-BARBARA- I get my list of super hero powers I came up with. The FIRST letter of each power is the same as the FIRST letter of once special themed rooms of my home

-NANCY- MONEY

-BARBARA- my idea of each person getting once in an account created $12 million and each person from Earth being able to create a rocket. BAR / BARA- I tried to do it using a grapefruit I found in our garden in 1982 with an equal sized one growing out of the side of it

-BARBARA says if countries take up creating $12 million in an account of everyone their economies will surge by 12 times. BARBARA like the CADBURY piece it says the safe afterlife I created for anyone has been going since the start of time and will last forever. CADBURY / ALREADY BURY

-I have a DC Trade Book coming from Thorndon Antiques. ANTIQUES as in ANTI. Called JSA The Golden Age. About 1940s super-heroes dealing with paranoid public in the 1950s. I had a dream about 1994 of a 16 year old boy wearing a thick orange armor with black lines on it. In the dream the time was called The Heroic Age. THORNDON as in IRON man DON. Iron Man is Tony STARK. THORN as in TONY. The book is made by Eaglemoss. I had in my lounge on a shelf two rows of a lot of DC and Marvel Comics figurines still in their boxes. The toy figures made by Eaglemoss. I was listening to Jesus Christ Superstar.  And I came out and each second toy figurine box was pulled forward. So the rows looked like Crosses. Apart from Staff coming around I lived alone. The album Jesus Christ Superstar about his death like what this Post is about. THORN like the drawing pin I swallowed in the Psych Ward in 2010 when I thought I might have trapped my life in always bad times. The metallic costume might be the Iron Rod Revelations says the Anti-Christ rules all nations with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...