Friday, April 19, 2024

Maui: Matthew Ager You I

  -all along me doing miracles from 2008. Or me trying to do them. From 1995

-I have wondered who is behind it. Who set me up to do it

-I remember back roughly 1982

-I was in my bedroom

-the thought went through my head

-on the idea I would sit down and design a comprehensive plan of miracles etc

-if I thought that back about then somehow I set me up to cause the miracles

-I would never be able to come up with the things that have happened to me since 1995

-but I am now thinking there was one person causing them. Me

-and maybe I generated future events by me deciding to do magic etc  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...