Sunday, January 28, 2024

Whatever Happened To?

-in 1983 my grandparents took me on a Cruise on the Fairstar

-there were a couple I saw a couple of times. A woman looking just like Diana but with a full beard. Her partner looking just like Charles

-I was getting in to an elevator with them. He was wearing a pink sleeveless top with multiple colored rods on the front of it. I was getting in the elevator with them but got out. She said Are you sure?

-the woman with the BEARD. After Jesus Christ saw how he looked in the Days of our Lives channel about me. Like her beard. He lost a lot of the goodness in him. He became harder and UP FRONT in personality

-DIANA CHARLES- like I am the ANTI CHRIST

-the RODS on his shirt like Revelations says me the Anti-Christ rules all nations with an IRON ROD

-his sleeves were cut off. God removes Jesus's ROLES

-Diana SPENCER- like it was the Days of our Lives SOAP OPERA that did it to him

-the rods on his shirt. Like each a Light Sabre from Star Wars. I think it was at a stop in Australia in TOWNSVILLE. I bought the Marvel Comics Magazine adaption of Return of the Jedi. TOWNSVILLE like the planet TATOOINE in Star Wars. Like the city I live in TAURANGA

-the multiple rods on his shirt. And the Star Wars magazine Darth Vader was ANAKIN Skywalker. Like I have the magical ability to do ANY THING. Like I had the dream Rob Liefeld was lying on me in bed. And the dream said the Anti-Christ looked like him. In 2010 I was in the local Psych Ward and somehow a lot of ANTS got in my sheets

-the SLEEVLESS top- like God deserts Jesus twice. Taking away his roles. And taking the makers of the soap opera to Heaven. Maybe all of them to real glory for what the series achieves 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...