Wednesday, January 17, 2024

True Life Stories

-a line given to me


-years ago I FACE booked DC Comics Facebook Page

-I made the comment I met Jenette Kahn and she didn't have anything to say to me / say Hello

-the next day I saw the comment was at the top of their Facebook page's comments. Which is impossible


-Jenette Kahn didn't have anything to say to me

-maybe meaning I get my wish. And never have any kind of wife, husband, or real partner. Or any real friend. And Jenette Kahn can't set me up with one. What I imagined could of been set up for that purpose


-FACE book as in FRIENDS or SPOUSE

-Facebook is means of communicating with people


-FACE book as in across the road from my home is Tauranga Boys College. In a lunch quad covering a big wall is a large picture of a man's FACE who looks like Walt Disney. Maybe the Watcher. And by that wall pyramid like large concrete steps / seating. Like getting the Facebook comment to the top of the Facebook Page. Like the Watcher is saying marriages and partnerships will come to nothing. And he is using the mural of his Face to say this way out of marriage by the Facebook I saw is right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...