Thursday, April 25, 2024

Rock of Eternity

 -the Disney View Finder Camera- had an old Motion Picture style. There was a winding handle on it's side. Like I go around and around the history of space. My MOTHER gave it to me. Maybe my maybe father the WATCHER / camera set it up. One tape called Mickey's Trailer or Caravan. Caravan / Christian. Trailer / Perides. A Caravan Trailer like I have my Captain Marvel powers. The powers based around the first letters of rooms. In it the caravan goes runaway like I go around and around the history of space. The end of 101 Dalmatians. And the last shot a Wedding. And then what I thought looked like a gravestone with my initials in reverse

-and 101 Dalmatians. The stone I got at a client's home that I thought might have been what created everything. It looks like the Dalmatians spots. The white Dalmatians with black spots. Space in black with white spots for stars. Maybe me getting that stone meant I would never die going around and around the history of the Universe. I got the stone in the Suburb of GREERTON. As in the GRAVESTONE at the end of the reel. '101' like I go around and around the start and end of space. It is because I got that stone shaped like a Dalmatian spot from the property of another client that says I spend forever going around history. Maybe '101' means I spend '100%' going around the history of the Universe. The stone I got maybe represents the Rock of ETERNITY in comics Captain Marvel gets his powers from. Today the Handyman got as far as taking down one of the sheds. The one I once had a large sign of a Cross and Tauranga Smallville on. Years ago hoping to find proof of my paranormal story I reached my hand directly under the shed where the Cross was. At once I pulled out a white pointed rock shaped like the Rock of Eternity. And being a Rock of Eternity that could mean I get the list of 12 super hero powers worked out the same method as Captain Marvel

-Bop Bup Bup

-I had a chance at never dying. Going around and around the history of space

-BOP BUP- BIG BANG

-BOP BUP BUP- going around the BIG BANG then BIG BANG over and over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...