Tuesday, August 29, 2023

15 / 15

-I think a lot of the corrupt people from my life get 15 years each in Prison

-and before that sentence starts they spend time in Prison before the trial

-all of them even say a 5 year old Royal. In normal Prison conditions. Even the minors and important people all along in normal conditions. No special security of any sort

-and I think I do not need to participate in the Court Cases

-I had numbers worked out. Like 15 before hand and 15 after. That suggested 15 years each 

-tonight I saw more. On my right wrist three oven burn parallel lines like-


                          ---------------

                                     -----------

                   -----------------

-like Prison Bars. And the burns are like 15 before and 15 after

-that might say all involved get 15 years each

-apart from those trying to steal my Inheritance. Like the burn marks they get sores like from scorpions on their feet and must live until they naturally die

-like the oven marks on my right wrist. On the top of my right arm also going with this

-a skin mark like a smiling face. A spot shape. With two dots for eyes, a dot for a nose and curved line for a mouth. With a chip off the corner of it

-the marks like smiling SUNS. Like the corrupt STARS

-like the song Sunny Came Home

-the chip off the spot mark. DC Comics' Jenette Kahn gets life. Because she is too dangerous to me. Her old haircut like  '(       )' like the chip

-maybe someone put the burn line marks and the skin mark on my right arm to show these people get 15 years each

-there is a guilty conviction

-twice I came out over night early in the morning thinking things were about to open. When it would be hours before they did. I stayed out each time for a while before giving up and going back

-one time I went to COUNT Down supermarket (COURT). It was dark when I got there. There was a pile of bound newspapers outside the front door. They read 'COURTNEY Cox CROUCHING COUGAR' as in COURT

-Courtney Cox Crouching Couger. Both times I was out in the dark. Like CLOSED DOWN businesses etc

-the balance. I was on a Fairstar Cruise in 1991. The first night I misjudged the time because the Ship used Australian time. I came out on deck early in the morning. I was lying on a deckchair. A man maybe about 20 came up and started to talk to me. I think he was having me on. He was crouching over me

-if things don't all close each of them might go to Prison for 15 years. At the night of the turn of the Century. I was wanting to see the New Year. I had the TV music station C4 on

-I was lying on my bed. I fell asleep at FIFTEEN minutes to midnight. And woke up at FIFTEEN minutes past midnight 

-I was watching CFOUR as in COURT case

-in about 1998 I was in the Forensic (CRIME) Ward in Hamilton. I went in the toilets off the lounge. They were pitch black. Because of forces in my mind I dropped a signet ring down the toilet bowl in the dark. The ring had reflecting 'L' and 'J' on it. I was awaiting the Court Case. The two grooves on the ring like for 15 years Prison time each. One groove for I fell asleep 15 minutes before 2000 and the equal looking groove I woke up 15 minutes after midnight

-in 1974 my grandparents took me to the movies to see The Towering Inferno. Made by IRWIN / ALLEN. Like 15 years each. 15 minutes to midnight and 15 minutes past. I went in to the toilet. It was dark in there. A young Maori boy held up a flame 

- the Titanic sunk on April the '15' th of 19 '12'. Like 15 years each. I might have fathered Satan on the Titanic. He might have set up that to show the Court verdict

-the MARKS Marvel could have been put there by 'SMILING STAN' smiling sun 'LIEBER' Lines

-I met him in McDonalds in 2004. That morning I had been wondering where to get the money to buy Spider-Man 2. I went in to McDonalds and he asked me What would you like?

-the killer of JOHN LENNON / JOIN LEMMON / Joined Grapefruit still in Jail since 1980 and he was insane

-Mark David Chapman- like the fictional magazine photo of MARK Wahlberg underwear model / Chap Man

-David / Devil / Days of our Lives

-John LENNON like the Roots ship the Lord LIGONIER that brought the slave / chains to America. Lord Leg Hair

-the ///// I saw. Like Prison cell bars. Maybe him saying the corrupt in on it against me will go to Prison. The ))) (( like Days of our Lives and the 15 / 15 breakdown. Maybe all trialed will get 15 years each. The leg hairs on 'MARKY MARK'. Like slave chains. Or Prison cell bars. MARKY / MARK. Maybe KUNTA / KINTE saying all involved get 15 years each

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miracle Memorial

        -what might have set up three parallel Universes with altered miracles each. In 2000 I went on a trip to the US. One night in Washin...